Linux Systems Administrator
San Diego, California
Sr Linux System Administrator – San Diego – US Citizenship Required
We're partnering with a leading SaaS company to help grow their IT Infrastructure team by adding an experienced Linux System Administrator. This person must be located in San Diego (or willing to immediately relocate), and because of the nature of the work you will do, must be a US Citizen.
Who You Are
- You have 8+ years of Linux administration experience, preferably CentOS or Red Hat
- You have, at minimum, a Bachelor's Degree in a related field
What You'll Do
- Assist with configuration management and infrastructure
Why Work Here
- Consistently ranked as a top company to work for, this company prides itself on all it is able to give back to its employees, its community, and others globally
- Top notch total packages that include bonuses and RSU's
If you're interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Direct applicants only, please.
No sponsorship is available.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!