San Diego, California
Logistics Coordinator – San Diego
Are you passionate about the art industry? Do you find joy in making sure deadlines are met and projects are completed efficiently? An innovative art storage company is looking to add to their team! This is a great opportunity to work with a fast paced, tenured team to create strong professional relationships. Apply below.
Who You Are:
- Strong and clear communicator (verbal and written)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A problem-solver who can also multi-task
What You'll Do:
- Assist with scheduling/maintaining company calendar
- Assist with daily dispatch and schedule routes for shuttle
- Assist with estimates, logistics, and project management
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you match the criterias listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!