Los Angeles, California
M&A Advisory Firm
Not sure what’s next for your career? Here’s a great idea – join one of the fastest growing M&A firms in Los Angeles!
You'll have the chance to work alongside an inspiring team of highly intelligent individuals who put their finance skills and solution-focused attitude to work.
Work Arrangement: hybrid model – 3 days in office
Who You Are:
- Bachelors in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of experience coming from the FDD group in public accounting
- Strong technical accounting, FP&A, and/or strategic finance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivot Table)
- Highly organized individual with strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-paced and highly innovative environment
- CPA license or working towards a CPA is highly beneficial
What You’ll Do:
- Provide financial expertise to businesses during M&A transactions – ex. forecast cash flow modeling, build KPI dashboards, streamline month-end processes, and other strategic finance planning
- Perform financial due diligence and identify key risks and evaluate business drivers
- Develop value-add solutions to create stability in the financial operations of newly transitioned accounting and finance departments on both buy and sell-side of transactions
- Work alongside senior team members while consulting with different departments
- Assist with building financial models, synthesize and convert data into meaningful metrics, analyze business performance and drivers, etc.
Why Work Here:
- Collaborative Environment: Join a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each individual.
- Culture is Key: Learn from highly technical and down-to-earth individuals who all want to succeed together!
- Exciting Business: This firm is continually expanding it's breadth of capabilities – and you can expand with them!
- Work Hard, Be Recognized! Offering a very competitive compensation package including an encompassing benefits + more!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $150,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you meets the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.