M&A Advisory – Analyst or Associate
Los Angeles, California
Big 4 audit or transaction advisory professionals – these roles are for you!
We’re working with a reputable M&A advisory firm serving private equity and corporate clients during their most critical stages of the deal cycle. We’re looking for motivated Analysts and Associates who will bring their strategic finance skills and solution-focused attitude to the table as you work post-transaction on financial roadmap development, liquidity management, cash flow forecasting, and other interim financial support for the client. Amazing visibility, growth opportunity, and long-term career potential at this firm!
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related study
- 2-7 years of experience in Big4/Top10 (assurance or transaction advisory)
- Strong technical accounting, FP&A, and/or strategic finance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivot Table)
- Highly organized individual with strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
What You’ll Do:
- Provide financial expertise to businesses during M&A transactions – ex. forecast cash flow modeling, build KPI dashboards, streamline month-end processes, and other strategic finance planning
- Develop value-add solutions to create stability in the financial operations of newly transitioned accounting and finance departments on both buy and sell-side of transactions
- Synthesize and convert data into meaningful metrics to analyze business performance and drivers
- Work closely with senior team members while proactively consulting with different departments
Why Work Here:
- Highly reputable M&A advisors: Surround yourself with the best and the brightest from Big 4, i-banking, private equity, and management consulting with a common goal to provide top-of-the-line, quality service
- Exciting business lines: This firm is continually expanding it’s breadth of capabilities – and you can expand with them.
- Culture is Key: Humility is one of the top characteristics we look for. Learn from highly technical and hard working yet down-to-earth individuals who want to succeed together!
If your experience meets the above requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!