M&A Associate (Financial Due Diligence and Transformation)
Los Angeles, California
FDD Analyst/Associate- Los Angeles
M&A professionals with financial due diligence experience – these roles are for you!
We're working with a reputable M&A advisory firm serving private equity and corporate clients across the entire deal lifecycle. We're looking for motivated Analysts and Associates who will bring their transaction advisory skillset and solution-focused attitude to the table as you participate and lead due diligence, FP&A, and modeling engagements. Amazing visibility, growth opportunity, and long-term career potential at this firm!
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related study
- 2-7 years of experience in transaction advisory services, financial due diligence (FDD), management consulting, or private equity
- Strong technical accounting, FP&A, and/or strategic finance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivot Table) and PowerPoint
- Highly organized individual with strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
What You’ll Do:
- Lead junior team members in key financial due diligence analyses and transformation engagements
- Perform financial due diligence on key areas of Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Lead initial drafts of QoE reports, databooks, and deal-related reports for clients utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, and BI technology
- Lead build of financial and operational models and synthesize data into meaningful metrics
- Create scalable deliverables to measure operations KPIs and other financial reporting packages
- Work closely with junior team members while proactively consulting with senior team members
Why Work Here:
- Highly reputable M&A advisors: Surround yourself with the best and the brightest from Big 4, i-banking, private equity, and management consulting with a common goal to provide top-of-the-line, quality service
- Exciting business lines: This firm is continually expanding its breadth of capabilities – and you can accelerate the advancement of your career with them.
- Culture is Key: Humility is one of the top characteristics we look for. Learn from highly technical and hardworking yet down-to-earth individuals who want to succeed together!
What Does This Position Pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $150,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!