Manager, Accounting and Reporting
San Diego, CA
Manager – Financial Reporting/Operational Accounting – Technology Manufacturing
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Accounting Manager with 4+ years of experience to complement this company’s well-established team of accountants. You’ll be working closely with the CFO to ensure financial reporting is done efficiently and up to code. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company. Apply Today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working in public accounting, and 2+ years of experience working within a publicly traded company.
- SEC reporting experience and experience with SOX compliance.
- Sound knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the monthly financial close including reviewing journal entries, accruals, and performing variance analysis.
- Prepare the 10K, 10Q, and other SEC filings.
- Collaborate with external auditors to assist with requests for the annual audit.
- Perform research on new accounting pronouncements and guidance, and communicate findings to the accounting team.
- Maintain and document internal controls in compliance with SOX.
Why work here:
- Inspiring management: People work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Stable and established work environment: Perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: This company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
Please send your resume to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply!