Manager – Accounting and Transaction Advisory Services
San Diego, California
Manager – Accounting and Transaction Advisory – Fast Growing San Diego Company!
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading technical advisory services firm is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Manager to help grow their accounting team. The ideal candidate has transaction advisory and technical accounting experience along with strong analytical skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Operate as a generalist for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and assist clients with intricate accounting problems.
- Be knowledgeable in topics such as revenue recognition, IPO process, M&A, debt/equity transactions, and more.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field at an accredited university.
- 5+ years of transaction advisory, technical accounting or audit experience from a reputable public accounting firm.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and high-pressure environments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Why work here?
- People/Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Work Life Balance: this company understands that happy, well rested employees make for better teammates!
What to do now: Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!