Manager, Cost and Inventory Accounting
Atlanta , Georgia
Cost Accounting Manager – Public Med Device Company – Atlanta!
If growth and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This fast-growing, industry-leading company is looking to support and promote a talented Cost Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of inventory accounting and inventory controls experience and will be a team player. This is a high-visibility role where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard, and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the inventory accounting process along with system and process optimization projects.
- Create and execute cost accounting processes.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors and assist with the annual financial statement audit process.
- Oversee the month-end close activities for inventory, COGS, and related inventory reserves.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in inventory accounting and cost accounting.
- Extensive experience with warehouse management systems and ERP (Oracle) required. Experience with HighJump preferred.
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles and US GAAP.
Why work here?
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!