Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Los Angeles, California
Manager, FP&A – Global Real Estate Investment Management Firm
We’re seeking a sufficient self-starter to join a Global Investment Management firm located in Los Angeles! This is a great Manager opportunity and a chance to work alongside the best in the business! This role will oversee and support the strategic objectives of operating funds, while assisting and contributing suggestions to significant stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide written deliverables and presentations to convey the results of financial analysis to a variety of different individuals and departments, including but not limited to the VP, Fund-Level FP&A, portfolio management team, executives, investors, etc.
- Expand your expertise and become experienced at analyzing asset-level and fund-level capitalization and incorporating the waterfalls of complex financing arrangements, co-investments, strategic partnerships, and partnership allocations into models
- Collaborate with other departments to create strategical plans for the company assets, funds, and investment vehicles
- Create models to use as primary resource of asset/fund level financial projections
- Provide client support and insights to Portfolio Oversights, Real Estate Services, and on-site Property Management
- Effectively integrate models with other data sources and reporting tools while reviewing models and deliverables prepared by SFA’s
- Review asset-level budgets and forecasts – perform asset-level financial analysis in conjunction with fund-level business initiatives as needed
- Assist in building corporate-level outputs into fund models (e.g. fee revenue and deployment assumptions)
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience, preferably within Public Accounting, Corporate Strategy/Business Analysis, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Real Estate Analysis
- Financial Modeling is a MUST. Experience should include financial statement modeling, creating financial projections and performing business valuation.
- CPA/CFA certified is highly desirable
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.