Manager, Financial Reporting
San Diego, California
Manager, Financial Reporting – Fast Growing Med Device Company – San Diego, CA!
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting San Diego company? In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute, learn new skills and master new challenges while managing motivated individuals who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the 10-Q, 10-K, and 8-K reports.
- Manage reporting for equity compensation and equity based transactions.
- Help with technical accounting research.
- Assist external auditors and executives with ad-hoc projects.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required. CPA required. Masters Degree is preferred.
- 8-10+ years of relevant accounting experience within a Public Accounting Firm. SEC reporting experience is required as well.
- Healthcare, life science, or tech experience is highly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, and 401K matching.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.