Manager, Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting
San Diego, California
Manager, Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting – Fast Growing Biotech – Strong Leadership
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, biotech company as one of their star Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting leaders. Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm. Apply Today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA highly preferred.
- 5-8+ years of related technical accounting and financial reporting experience within audit in Big4/Top 10 CPA firm or biotech/pharma industry experience.
- Thorough exposure to handling financial statement reporting and technical accounting guidance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee analysis and monthly reporting for senior leaders related to SEC reporting and technical accounting.
- Handle all related complex accounting areas such as ASC 606, 842, 718, and more.
- Work, support, and guide accounting leaders relating to technical accounting principles.
- Assist external auditors to enhance internal controls.
Why work here?
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!