Manager, Financial Reporting/Technical Accounting
San Diego, California
Manager, Financial Reporting/Technical Accounting – Great Work/Life Balance – Continuous New Challenges
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading real estate firm to help grow their accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive financial reporting and technical accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 5-8+ years of related accounting experience in Big4 or top tier public accounting experience.
- Thorough exposure to handling financial reporting and complete technical accounting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee analysis and monthly reporting for senior leaders related to technical accounting memos and assisting with compiling financial reporting.
- Work cross functionally with local and corporate team for consolidated financials.
- Work, support, and guide various business unit leaders relating to technical accounting principles.
- Assist in working with external auditors to enhance internal controls.
Why work here?
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, and pet insurance.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!