Manager, Fund FP&A
Los Angeles , California
Fund Manager, FP&A – Notable Global Investment Management Firm
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, real estate investment management company as one of their star Managers! This strong team consists of numerous highly experienced individuals who are ready and willing to help you level-up your career!
Quick learners with a desire to lead and take initiative will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm! Don’t miss your chance – apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Create models to utilize for asset/fund level financial projections and partake in building corporate-level outputs into fund models
- Work alongside other teams to create plans for the company assets, funds, and investment vehicles
- Provide insights to on-site property management and real estate services
- Ability to produce presentations and written deliverables to showcase financial analysis results
- Integrating the waterfalls of complex financing arrangements, co-investments, strategic partnerships, and partnership allocations into models
- Review asset-level budgets and forecasts – perform asset-level financial analysis in conjunction with fund-level business initiatives as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or related field
- 6+ years of financial analysis experience preferably coming from Strategy consulting, PE, Investment Management or Big 4
- Experience in one of the following: Corporate Strategy/Business Analysis, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Real Estate Analysis/Investing
- Must have extensive financial modeling experience
- Experience should encompass full financial statement modeling, developing financial projections and conducting business valuation. In addition, candidates should understand leveraged finance concepts and be familiar with a variety of corporate capital structures
- CPA/CFA/MBA is an added bonus
Why Work Here:
- Strong Focus on Innovation: Join a firm that is dedicated to making a difference – results over profit
- Mentorship Culture: Work and learn from some of the best while maximizing your growth and leveraging the knowledge of superiors
- Competitive Compensation: Get paid for your hard work! Your effort will be recognized and appreciated!
Please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!