Manager – Lead, Grow & Make a Difference: Notable Advisory Firm
Los Angeles , California
Manager – Leading Advisory Firm – $130-140k + 25-40% bonus
Work to live, not live to work – right? This leading advisory firm believes hard work should be rewarded by flexibility and healthy work lifestyle.
They’re all about personal accountability: put in the time, amaze them with your accounting knowledge and you’ll be compensated. If you love to be client facing and eager to contribute to an outstanding culture, this is the job for you.
A reliable, passionate and intelligent team who is truly devoted to helping you develop your leadership abilities in a fast- paced environment!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, or related field
- CPA, Master’s, or MBA highly beneficial
- 4+ years of public accounting or public + private industry experience
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
- Passionate about client facing work and desire to build strong client relationships
What You’ll Do:
- Manage strategic technical accounting advisory engagements for Fortune 500 clients
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise clients on complex technical accounting issues. Representative topic areas may include but are not limited to
- M&A, revenue recognition, lease accounting, debt/equity transactions, financial planning and analysis, IPO readiness, consolidation and more!
- Research and resolve complex accounting issues balancing client preferred solutions within the confines of the US GAAP structure
Why Work Here:
- Culture is a Priority: fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation. Love where you work when a part of a welcoming team!
- High-growth Environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company!
- Competitive Compensation including overtime pay, profit sharing, travel bonus and more!
Please send your resume to Adrianna at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!