Manager of Corporate Accounting (Cost Accounting)
Cost Accounting Manager – Consulting – Remote – San Diego, CA
Are you looking for your next position in a flourishing environment? We are working with a global communications company, who is looking for a Cost Accounting Consultant to assist their accounting department. This is a great opportunity to implement processes and add value to a growing team. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; CPA
- Strong analytical skills
- 5+ years in inventory and cost accounting
- ERP experience (Oracle/SAP preferred)
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and analyze company cost expenditures and purchases
- Assist with global expansion in relation to monthly close for inventory modules, monitoring variance analysis, and cost modeling analysis for multiple entities
- Partner with FP&A , G/L, and operations teams on ad-hoc reporting
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to Megan Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org if you match the criteria listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!