Manager of Data Analytics and Visualization
San Diego, California
Manager of Data Analytics & Visualization – Remote
Are you excited to move forward in your career with one of San Diego's leading technology companies? In this newly created Manager of Data Analytics & Visualization role, you will work closely with the business and be empowered to lead and develop the next evolution of analytics and dashboards. This is a great opportunity to join a publicly traded and profitable global tech company. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Preferably, you have a bachelors degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Economics, MIS, or related study
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Tableau CRM Certified
- Hands-on leader with recent coding skills to create data sets and visualizations
What you’ll do:
- Be at the front edge of true analytics implementation with company invested in deeper analytics
- Interface with the business to gather data and visualization requirements, design, develop, and implement solutions
- Aggregate data from ERP, eCommerce, and customer pipeline data to create action items
- Utilize Adobe analytics applications and use SAFe Agile for planning
Why work here:
- Impact: lead a true analytics implementation with a global company invested in deeper analytics
- People: Work with a large team of professionals who support and enjoy one another; professional and personal growth is encouraged
- Growth: market leader in an expanding industry where opportunities are endless to learn and grow!
- Compensation: competitive compensation package including equity, bonus and unlimited PTO
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are ready to move ahead and become a new you in 2022!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!