Manager of Financial Reporting/SEC Reporting
San Diego, California
Manager of Financial Reporting/SEC Reporting – Financial Services – Make An Impact
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading financial services company to help grow their technical accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive financial reporting and technical accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 4-6+ years of related accounting experience in Big4 or top tier public accounting experience.
- Thorough exposure to handling SEC Reporting, financial statement tie outs, and technical accounting.
- Supervisory experience in prior audit or accounting experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee analysis and monthly reporting for senior leaders related to technical accounting memos and M&A assessments.
- Analyze and create procedures for financial deliverables (i.e. 10-K, 10-Q, SEC filings).
- Work, support, and guide various business unit leaders relating to technical accounting principles.
- Assist in working with external auditors to enhance internal controls.
Why work here?
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, 401k matching, and unlimited PTO.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!