Manager of FP&A
San Diego, CA
Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A – Healthcare – Wear Many Hats
Join this fast growing healthcare company that is expanding thru acquisitions. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in FP&A combined with your analytic skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. MBA or Master's a plus.
- 4-6+ years of related FP&A experience within the healthcare services space.
- Advanced Excel skills and financial modeling.
- Understanding of accounting principles such as US GAAP and financial reporting.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Self-starter attitude with a desire to implement and automate processes.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with the CFO to help with budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc analysis.
- Manage creation of monthly financial package for senior leadership team.
- Work with operational leaders to manage their financial metrics.
- Create dashboards and financial models for improved financial review.
- Utilize analysis to help drive strategic decision making with leaders.
Why work here?
- Visibility to executives: Work directly with the CFO and help directly make an impact.
- High-growth environment: This company is looking to double growth and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Competitive compensation: Strong overall compensation package.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.