Manager of Information Technology
San Diego, California
Manager of Information Technology – San Diego or Orange County
Are you an experienced hands-on IT Manager who enjoys innovating in a Microsoft environment? Established and growing nationwide company has an immediate need for a proven successful IT manager to lead an IT support team and drive projects. Position may be based in the San Diego, or Orange County location.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field with MCSA, CCNA, ad/or PMP certification
- 5+ years' hands-on experience managing server and network infrastructure, Windows Server/Active Directory, and Microsoft system administration experience
- 3+ years' recent experience managing an IT support team and projects
- Preferably, you have experience working in a multi-unit retail or distribution sales industry
What you’ll do:
- Oversee IT support teams responsible for the business systems and applications
- Work closely with IT leaders to manage business systems, infrastructure services/staff and performance
- Drive IT projects and initiatives including implementation of new solutions, updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
Why work here:
- Join an industry leader seeking a collaborative leader to oversee IT infrastructure, architecture, and operation best practices
- Opportunity to recommend IT strategies, policies, and procedures while staying hands-on
- Long-term career growth opportunity with different available tracks
- Flexibility to be based in either the San Diego or Orange County location
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to continue growing your career as an effective hands-on IT manager implementing and driving innovation.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!