Manager of Internal Audit
San Diego, California
Internal Audit Manager (Operational) – San Diego
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego's well established biotech companies! We’re looking for a skilled Internal Audit Manager to complement this company’s well-established operational audit team. Attention to detail and leadership skills are essential. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a well-respected company.
Who you are:
- CPA or CIA with a Bachelor's in Accounting, and an MBA preferred
- 6+ years of experience including public accounting (Big4 preferred) with large public multi-national clients preferred
- Strong systems experience in Oracle and/or SAP
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with different business process owners and key stakeholders within the organization
What you'll do:
- Manage and lead projects, internal audits and advisory engagements
- Perform risk assessments, operational/compliance/strategy engagements
- Lead projects and investigations to support departmental initiatives
Why work here:
- Growth: market leader in an expanding industry where their growth allows for your growth!
- Collaborative team: people make a difference, great culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Full compensation package: base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits
Please send your resume to Kzastrow@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!