Manager of SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting
Los Angeles, California
Manager, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting
We are working with a public tech/manufacturing company looking to add a dedicated individual to their growing Accounting team!
This is a great opportunity to work directly with the Assistant Controller while continuing to develop your technical accounting knowledge.
*2 days in the Los Angeles office*
What You Do:
- Oversee the Company’s financial reporting process, including SEC reporting
- Support the annual audit and quarterly review activities with external auditors as well as testing and documentation around internal controls
- Oversee compliance and review of SOX reporting and documentation
- Participate with the Company’s management and committees and when appropriate on audit, controls, and risk management items
Who You Are:
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 4+ years of experience
- Blend of public + private accounting OR coming straight from public accounting
- CPA preferred
- Enjoys working in a highly fast-paced environment
- Large ERP Software experience highly beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Collaborative Culture: Join a team that encourages growth and development! You’ll be a part of a supportive team working together to grow personally and professionally.
- Industry Leader: Be a part of an innovative company that is always evolving!
- Competitive Compensation: Strong base, equity, ample PTO, 401k match, covered health benefits and more!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $140,000 to $150,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you’re ready to make your next career move, please send your resume to Adrianna@provenrecruiting.com for confidential consideration.