Manager of Stock Administration
San Diego, California
Stock Administration – Public Bio-tech
This public bio-tech company is growing globally and is looking for a Stock Administrator to manage the team. They have an innovative technology and a great mission helping children. Our ideal candidate will have experience working for 5 years in a public company and strong interpersonal skills to work with legal and HR. Apply now to join the team!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- CPE preferred
- 5+ years of stock admin experience at a public company
What you'll do:
- Own the administration and coordinating new grants with HR
- Support trading plans
- Year end reporting and tax statements
Why work here:
- High Growth Company: Large public company expanding globally based on growth of customer base
- Great Team: Strong leaders who are down to earth and value a work/life
- Great Mission: Helping kids and people with diabetes.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!