Manager or Senior Manager, Finance (Clinical Trials)
San Diego, CA
Manager or Senior Manager, Finance (Clinical Trials) – Well Funded Biotech – Innovative Research
Are you a strong Accounting Manager that wants to leverage your biotech or pharma accounting experience in a fast growing company? Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree within Accounting, Finance or related degree. CPA preferred.
- 4-6+ years of clinical accrual accounting and finance experience coming directly from biotech/pharma or working within a CRO.
- Strong understanding of clinical accruals and working with multiple sites.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting within biotech/pharmaceuticals.
- Strong mentorship and leadership qualities leading a small team.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the clinical accrual accounting process for various ongoing trials as well as assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- Collaborate with various department leaders in finance, accounting, and development.
- Manage and mentor a small team while working closely with operation leaders.
- Prepare ad hoc financial deliverable requests to senior leaders.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!