Manager, Revenue & Cost
San Diego, CA
Manager, Revenue & Cost – $140K-$155K + Equity
Interested in making an impact on one of the fastest growing manufacturing companies in San Diego? This is for you!!! This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you have already have and give you high level access quickly into this company. Do not miss this exciting opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more leadership/mentor role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or similar field required. CPA, CMA or master’s degree a plus
- 10+ years of corporate finance or public accounting experience
- Experience working with larger ERP management systems such as Sage Intacct, NetSuite, MS Excel (advanced)
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Manage the monthly cost accounting close, including revenue, COGS, inventory and warranties
- Perform month-end close tasks associated with revenue recognition
- Develop cost standards
- Maintain Cost Accounting System and General Ledger
- Work cross functionally with operational leaders on various projects
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!