Manager/Senior Payroll & HR Administrator
San Diego, California
Manager/Senior Payroll & HR Administrator – San Diego – Financial Services – $80-$90K
Fast growing and dynamic company. Small team environment where you'll see your impact starting day one. This is an ideal role for a strong payroll and human resources leader that has full cycle payroll experience coupled with knowledge of HR compliance. Apply today!
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree preferred within Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field.
- 6-8 years of full cycle payroll and HR experience including benefits and state/federal HR compliance.
- Strong communication skills as you'll work with high various levels of people.
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Desire to wear many hats and support other teams when needed.
What you'll do:
- Manage and review payroll for various entities across the organization.
- Support the corporate payroll function for ad hoc requests or oversight.
- Provide expertise on HR compliance related to state/federal regulations and benefits.
- Maintain processes and procedures to ensure payroll and HR workflows are streamlined.
- Work cross functionally with various leaders in the organization.
Why work here?
- Fast, growing company: Be a part of successful investments that continue to help the company grow.
- Work/life balance: You are rewarded each day knowing your manager respects your time away from work as well.
- Wear many hats: You'll never get bored as the role keeps you busy but effective.
- Leadership: Unique opportunity to be an individual contributor that makes an impact.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.