Manager, Supervisor, or Senior – Advisory and Audit
San Francisco, California
Accounting Advisory – Senior and Manager roles available – San Francisco, CA
Join a prestigious consulting firm and partner with Fortune 1000 companies to assist them with challenging Accounting & Finance projects such as M&A support, carve-outs, IPOs, Technical SEC reporting, and other ad-hoc projects. We are seeking candidates with strong technical accounting skills, excellent client communication skills, and people who are driven to add value to their project, team, and company! Competitive incentive plans based upon merit and contributions in addition to strong benefits.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related field. CPA a must!
- 3-9 years of progressive public accounting experience in Audit or Advisory.
- Experience working with mid to large-sized public clients ($500 million-plus in annual revenue)
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and FASB rules
- Excellent communication, presentation, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
What you’ll do:
- Assist companies with complex accounting and finance projects including but not limited to Technical Accounting, SEC Reporting, M&A, carve-outs, IPO, and other financial and operational accounting projects.
- Establish and maintain client relationships and promote the firm’s services
- Mentor and guide more junior employees
Why work here:
- The Work: An opportunity to work on projects such as IPO Readiness, Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures and Carve-Outs, Revenue Recognition, Lease Prep, and more!
- The Growth: Promotions are determined by effort and accomplishment and not tenure.
- The Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, Relaxed, and Passionate.
- The Compensation: Lucrative compensation plan that includes overtime pay, profit sharing, 401K, travel bonuses (when travel is permitted?), and excellent benefits
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the requisite experience and are interested in making an impact.