Manager, Technical Accounting
San Diego , California
Manager, Technical Accounting – Leading Technology Company – Strong Growth/Opportunities
Are you looking for better work life balance but fear leaving Big4 for a routine role that lacks the challenge and variety you love about public accounting? Join an elite technical accounting team of a reputable San Diego based technology company. Apply today!
Who you are:
- CPA with 5-8+ years of public accounting experience (Big4 preferred) with a degree in Accounting or Finance (Masters preferred); CPA preferred.
- Experience auditing SEC companies including review of the 10-K and 10-Q.
- Experience with researching complex technical accounting guidance such as ASC 606.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with executives.
- Enjoy the technology sector and have a strong ability to work in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Learn the business and be a valued technical accounting resource.
- Support Revenue and Global Accounting as appropriate.
- Research complex technical accounting matters and advise on the application of guidance.
- Sample topics may include: Rev Rec ASC 606, Leasing ASC 842, Business Combinations, Purchase Accounting, Stock Based compensation, Derivatives etc.
Why work here?
- Innovative Industry: Break into biotech without needing biotech experience.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package that includes a strong base and bonus.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite experience along with a desire to work in a very dynamic environment where no day is the same and your subject matter expertise impacts the bottom line.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!