Managing Director – Accounting and Transaction Services
Managing Director – Accounting and Transaction Advisory – Fast Growing Irvine Company!
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading technical advisory services firm is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Managing Director to help grow their accounting team. The ideal candidate has 10+ years of public accounting experience and strong networking skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a consultant to clients in industries ranging from technology to entertainment to real estate.
- Lead technical accounting projects surrounding stock-based compensation, revenue recognition, IPO readiness, and other intricate technical accounting assertions.
- Manage project completion and day-to-day client relationships, projects, and staffing.
- Negotiate budgets, bill rates, and scope of work for new and recurring projects.
Who you are:
- Master’s or MBA degree along with a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited university. CPA required.
- 10+ years of consulting firm/public accounting experience.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in the Orange County market and the ability to build local, professional relationships.
- Must have existing relationships with executives (CEO, CFO, VPs, Controllers, etc.)
Why work here?
- People/Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Work Life Balance: this company understands that happy, well rested employees make for better teammates!
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!