Managing Director – Calling All Public Accounting Individuals!
Los Angeles, California
Managing Director – Lead & Succeed!
Stimulating work, great hours and ample recognition – it’s a perfect recipe for total job satisfaction!
We're working with a notable advisory firm to bring on a Managing Director to the Los Angeles team. Work consistently with a fun and engaging group of highly intelligent individuals – apply now!
*MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH SOX*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA required, CIA and CISA certifications preferred
- 11+ years of Big 4 or top 10 experience with a strong SOX experience
- Enthusiastic, efficient self-starter that possess excellent internal and external communication skills
- Exceptional client management skills with clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and act quickly with complex issues
- Advanced thinker and leader with strong analytical skills and ability to effectively coach/mentor others
What You'll Do:
- Oversee all SOX projects:
- first year SOX compliance
- planning scope evaluation
- process testing
- entity level controls
- design deficiencies and documentation of process information flows
- risk assessment preparation
- fraud assessments
- Recommend internal control solutions that balance client resource constraints with the need to mitigate risk
- Lead and train while providing opportunities for growth for all team members
- Maintain and build strong, collaborative client relationships
- Manage the scope of the work for all teams, bill rates and budgets for varying client projects
Why Work Here:
- Culture is a Priority: Open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation. Love where you work when a part of a welcoming and hard working team!
- High-growth Environment: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Join a group of eager and hungry individuals!
- Competitive Compensation: Excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package + 401(k) & health benefits!
Please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com if you are interested in leveling up your career!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!