Managing Director – Internal Audit Advisory
Los Angeles, California
Managing Director, Internal Audit Advisory
Our client is looking for a current senior manager or director level professional in assurance, risk advisory, or other relevant positions to lead a growing internal audit practice at a leading advisory firm in LA. You’ll be joining a firm who already serves Fortune 500 clients and high-growth start-ups and is at a pivotal time in their growth. With your help, they will continue to deepen their relationships and expand their reach across the West and East coasts!
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee all internal audit projects including entity level controls, risk assessment preparations, process testing, aggregation and assessment of operating and design deficiencies
- Ensure high-quality service to clients for engagements related to enterprise risk management, governance, risk, & compliance, business process improvement, and more
- Manage internal engagement metrics and ensure deliverables are being met, while also maintaining a positive team culture and growth environment
- Recommend process improvements and internal control solutions that mitigate risk
- Build collaborative client relationships within your network
- Optimize project completion by prioritizing senior and manager tasks
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 12+ years in Big 4/Top 10 public accounting, advisory or relevant industry experience for business process internal audits
- Professional relationships and/or an established book of business in Los Angeles
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage people and projects effectively
- Effective communication skills to translate complex issues into simple terms
- CPA, CIA, or CISA required
Why This Firm?
- The Culture!: Recognized as on of the the “Best Places to Work” for three consecutive years
- Work/Life Integration: This group of highly talented individuals value the importance of your life outside of work!
- Competitive Compensation: Generous PTO, Company Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Maternity Leave paid by employer, and much more!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $200,000 to $225,000 per year plus bonuses. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please send your resume to Marissa at email@example.com for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.