Managing Director – IT Audit Advisory
Los Angeles, California
Managing Director, IT Audit Advisory
Our client is a well recognized advisory firm serving Fortune 500 and high-growth start-ups nationwide. We are looking for a current or recently removed senior manager or director in a Big 4/Top 10 IT Risk/internal audit group who will play a pivotal role in the firm's growth. This position will have a business development component and as such includes sales commissions and other incentives as part of a competitive total compensation package.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee all IT internal audit projects while continually developing new project opportunities and broadening the client base.
- Ensure high-quality service to clients for engagements related to IT risk assessments and compliance for Fortune 500 companies and high-growth start ups.
- Manage internal engagement metrics and ensure deliverables are being met, while also maintaining a positive team culture and growth environment
- Recommend process improvements and internal control solutions that mitigate risk
- Build collaborative client relationships within your network
- Optimize project completion by prioritizing senior and manager tasks
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 12+ years in Big 4/Top 10 public accounting, advisory or relevant industry experience for IT internal audits
- Professional relationships with IT and audit executives and/or an established book of business in Los Angeles
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage people and projects effectively
- Effective communication skills to translate complex issues into simple terms
- CISA or other relevant license/certification required
Why This Firm?
- The Culture!: Recognized as on of the the “Best Places to Work” for three consecutive years
- Work/Life Integration: This group of highly talented individuals value the importance of your life outside of work!
- Competitive Compensation: Generous PTO, Company Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Maternity Leave paid by employer, and much more!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $200,000 to $225,000 per year plus bonuses. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please send your resume to Marissa at email@example.com for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.