Manufacturing Software Business Analyst
San Diego, California
- Are you passionate about business requirement gathering for delivering software and products of high quality to hospitals and health care delivery organizations?
- Are you interested in business processes automation for our production operations?
- Are you technically oriented and determined with a sense of detail?
- Then you might be the candidate we are looking for.
- We are looking for a Software Business Analyst who will play the Product Owner role within the Software Scrum team.
- You will be working in a team of software developers, testers and DevOps and be responsible for gathering requirements and translating them for the software development and test teams.
- The Business Analyst will also help guide the business in improving processes, products through software, tool developments and play a significant role between the software team and other stakeholders to bridge the gap and improve efficiency.
- Good understanding on Software Concepts and tools
- Marketing “savvy” – understanding commercial impact
- Strong coordination/project management skills
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Familiar with Agile development processes
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer first mindset
- Proactive, self-starter with good project management skills
- Organized and structured approach
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of product or project development experience