San Diego, California
Manufacturing Technician – San Diego, CA
Are you the type to take ownership of assignments to improve inefficiencies? Join a publicly traded and large biotech company on their Production Team where you are provided the opportunity to interact with managers all throughout the company! You can be a part of major scientific discoveries and innovations today! See more information below.
Who you are:
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- You have 2+ years of experience with production equipment and systems as well as 2+ years of experience with all electrical applications
- You have experience with troubleshooting equipment and electrical systems in the Biomed Manufacturing Industry
What you'll do:
- Ensure the Systems department is in accordance with the required needs for assembly and testing
- Responds to trouble calls from Production Operators providing assistance with their equipment
- Working directly with outside vendors
Why work here:
- Be apart of revolutionary technology that is used to change lives
- Work with a publicly traded company
- Benefits, 401K, and optimal work environment
Please send your resume to Cparrish@provenrecruiting.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!