Marketing and Advertising Specialist
Marketing and Advertising Specialist – REMOTE:
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as one of their star Marketing and Advertising Coordinators. The team is bursting with highly-experienced ex-Big 4 CPAs, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in building media plans and utilize client templates
- Assist Account Managers to implement advertising campaigns in a timely manner
- Test and make sure ads are working and profitable
- Responsible for monitoring campaigns to ensure delivery across various systems
- Assist Account Managers to implement efficient billing practices
Who you are:
- 1+ years’ experience in account/project management, or marketing/advertising
- Previous customer service-oriented role a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint is a plus
Why work here?
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They’ve invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!