This is an employee-centric, culture-first SaaS company that’s looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in customer success combined with your relationship building skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with campaign development, proposals, and content assets
- Define and optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology
- Build and maintain prospect lists
Who you are:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years of agency marketing experience
- Able to multi-task within a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority – Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation
- High-growth – This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Small team environment – Encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!