Marketing & Finance Strategic Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Innovative E-commerce start up sweeping the West Coast and continuing to grow…now looking for their next hire to the Finance and Analytics team! The ideal candidate will have a strong background taking marketing data and concepts (ex. LTV and CPA) and working with a finance department to turn those into hard numbers for accurate forecasting and strategic decision making.
Who you are:
- 2-5+ years in marketing analytics focused on customer acquisition, retention, LTV, etc. within the CPG/retail/similar industry
- Experience in a customer engagement/CRM or related space
- Strong Excel and data analysis. Experience with data visualization tools and SQL is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial mindset – innovation, solution finding, and collaboration are valued here!
What you'll do:
- Conduct strategic data analysis of marketing and retention in order to help scale and optimize the business
- Evaluate KPIs, provide ongoing reports, and recommend business plan updates
- Create demand forecasting plans and analyze customer data including LTV, retention, etc.
- Work across the organization to define and create business processes to help scale efficiently and effectively.
- Oversee business performance reporting and communication of performance to broader organization and executive leadership.
Why work here:
- Start-up energy: Drive towards a common goal and purpose as a company… with strong outside investors to keep backing the growth and your hard work!
- Executive exposure: Work in an open environment where you'll frequently collaborate and learn from intelligent, seasoned, and successful members of the C-suite
- Layered compensation packages with strong base + equity
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in being considered for the opportunity!