Microbiology – Environmental Monitoring Technician
San Diego, CA
Title: Microbiology – Environmental Monitoring Technician
Temp to hire, full time
Hours 8-5pm Mon-Fri
Salary range: 35K-45K
What you’ll do:
- Perform environmental monitoring and bioburden testing.
- Routine Quality Control testing of laboratory equipment, media, and microorganisms.
- Ability to perform QC testing accurately.
- Work within a cGMP environment and a class 100 cleanroom.
- Detail oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently.
- Follow SOPs (standard operating procedures).
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Who you are:
- Seeking an Environmental Monitoring Technician with ideally a bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Biology, or a related life science field.
- 0-2 years of laboratory experience and desire to work in a QC laboratory.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!