Microsoft Systems Engineer II
Microsoft Systems Engineer II – Remote – $87.5k – $131.5k +DOE
Orange County, CA, or South Los Angeles Candidates preferred!!
Do you have unique systems engineering skills and enjoy multi-tasking and deploying Windows 10 applications? Are you self-motivated, detail-oriented, and looking to join a cohesive team at an established and growing company? If you have experience supporting Windows Server and endpoint technologies and contributing to systems design and implementation, this job is for you!!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required (Certifications a plus!)
- 3+ years' experience using Windows Server 2012/2019 and endpoint technologies, including Active Directory, required
- Strong experience with desktop applications and integrating with Windows 10 OS, including registry, file management, and group policies required
- Experience managing client deployments and supporting DNS, IIS, and DHCP required
What You'll Do:
- Troubleshoot issues with Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, SCCM, SCOM, Azure, and Office 365
- Administrate, monitor, maintain, and support Windows 10 infrastructure and endpoints
- Design and implement Windows OS', images, application packaging, products, and systems lifecycle management
- Use SCCM to distribute software, OS, and patches to enterprise workstations and laptops
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving their systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $87,500 to $131,500 per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Systems Engineer II who is eager to deliver a positive impact while enhancing the Windows environment and platforms. Please email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at email@example.com if you'd like to grow your career in an industry-leading company while working with some of the most cohesive teams in the nation.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google