Microsoft Systems Engineer II
Microsoft Systems Engineer II – Remote (PST and Phoenix) – $87.5k – $131.5k +DOE
Orange County, CA and Phoenix candidates will be on a hybrid schedule, and all West Coast/PST candidates will be on a remote schedule!
Do you consider yourself a jack-of-all-trades and a unique Windows Systems Engineer who takes pride in supporting complex and dispersed environments? Are you looking to join a cohesive and collaborative team at an industry-leading and growing company? If you are detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and multi-tasking skills, this job is for you!!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years' experience supporting Windows Servers in complex and dispersed environments, including Active Directory, DNS, IIS, and DHCP, required
- Experience administering Exchange, SCCM, Windows 7/10 endpoints, Group Policies, Office 365, and Azure preferred
- 3+ years' experience in the setup, deployment, and administration of environments with 500+ Windows Servers required (MSP experience a plus)
What You'll Do:
- Manage Windows endpoints, Exchange messaging, Office 365, Azure, and Active Directory
- Deploy and integrate Windows 7/10 OS with desktop applications and support registry, file management, and group policies
- Use network protocols to administrate, administrate, monitor and support Windows hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes
- Identify migration paths and build scalable and adaptable solutions
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving their systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $87.5k to $131.5k per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Systems Engineer II who is eager to deliver a positive impact while enhancing the Windows environment and platforms. Please email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at email@example.com if you'd like to grow your career in an industry-leading company while working with some of the most cohesive teams in the nation.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!