Mid-level .Net Developer
.NET Engineer – Phoenix or Scottsdale offices (Contract to Hire)
A well-established client in the SaaS industry is searching for a .NET Developer. You will be working on a strong, tenured team using cutting edge technology in a small company environment backed by the stability of a large company.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience performing computer programming with expertise in .NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server
- Web services and web integration experience
- Bootstrap/CSS experience
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot enterprise software applications
- Develop an understanding of assigned application and customer, standards and techniques, and general business knowledge
- Integrate with APIs, SAAS, CDNs, and various other 3rd party services
Does this .NET Engineer role sound like you? If so, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Note: This team has offices in Phoenix and Scottsdale. The role is expected to be onsite, safely socially distanced in-office.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!