Mid-Level .Net Developer
San Diego, California
Mid-Level .NET Software Developer – Hybrid Onsite – San Diego
Interested in making your mark on a $17 Trillion dollar industry with a company that's already invested over $2.5B in technology? This San Diego based industry leader is looking for talented individuals to join their Global Research Development Team and work with data delivery, software, and application solutions!
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of extensive C# .NET development experience
- You have 3+ years of database design experience
- You have experience in application performance/unit testing
- You have a Bachelor's degree
What You'll Do
- Build big, distributed, API-driven systems for tens of thousands of users
- Drive and lead software design, development standards, and code reviews
- Produce high-quality code using C#, .NET Framework, JSON, SQL Server, and AWS
- Study emerging technologies to identify areas for constant improvement
Why Work Here
- Be a valued team member in a collaborative and innovative culture
- Learn from distinguished mentors who will provide internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program
- Receive generous compensation, performance-based incentives, comprehensive healthcare coverage, 401(K) match opportunities, and commuter/parking benefits
If you're interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct applicants only, please.
No sponsorship is available.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!