Mulesoft Senior Developer
Mulesoft Senior Developer:
Looking to hone your integration skills? One of Austin’s leading financial services companies is looking for a competent, reliable MuleSoft Senior Developer to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your engineering career and refine your integration skills. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
What you’ll do:
- Develop solutions by designing system specification, standards, and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Contribute to design and overall architecture of applications
Who you are:
- Experience programming in MuleSoft within the AnyPoint platform
- 7+ years of Enterprise Application Integration development experience
- Experience using Java or Microsoft technologies like C# and .Net framework tools
Why work here?
- Work from home: with all that’s happening in the world today, this workplace respects the fact that it’s safer working from home so balance work and life from the comforts of your own home.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Anne Oyales at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!