San Diego, California
.NET/Bluetooth Software Engineer – Remote in California (San Diego or San Jose preferred)
Interested in a remote opportunity to join a team that’s reinventing the way the things are done? With this new chip shortage, companies worldwide are exploring new ways to develop tools. This engineer would build software tools to help replace some existing hardware, work on a cross-platform suite of companion applications and collaborate with software engineers, firmware engineers, test engineers, and product managers.
Who You Are:
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- 6+ years of software development using C# and at least one other compiled or JIT language
- Experience writing software on multiple platforms (mobile and desktop preferred)
- Experience with Xamarin and UBS, BLE or Bluetooth is required
- Exposure to a consumer electronics or audio environment is preferred
- Must live in California to qualify; no sponsorship is available
What You'll Do:
- Develop a new Windows WPF application in C#
- Develop middleware and back-end software across multiple platforms to interface with consumer electronics devices
- Create software architectures in a cross-platform environment
- Work with third-party vendors to integrate and debug software deliverables
If you're interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!