San Diego, California
One of our most prominent clients in the biomedical space here in San Diego is looking for a junior .NET developer to join their team. If you're looking to be part of one of the fastest growing teams in the company. You'll have the opportunity to contribute to multiple projects, including greenfield development. If you're interested, please reply below.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Ideally, you have at least one year with C#, .NET Core and/or .NET development
- You have excellent client communication skills and are comfortable maintaining regular communication with external vendors
- You're excited to positively contribute to the team and make a difference in the community
- You want to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- You must be able to be in the San Diego office after it is safe to return in-office
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the development of the new external website
- Support to the R&D team via two major systems – one top-of-the-line disease surveillance system and another new IoT system that you will help launch
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this .NET opportunity. Direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!