Los Angeles, California
.NET Software Engineer – Remote – Full-Time
Who You Are
- You have at least five (5) years' experience in software and application development, with a minimum of three (3) years focused on Microsoft .NET development
- You've ideally supported enterprise needs and applications that over 1,000 people interact with
- Ideally, your application handled reporting, inventory, and ticketing; most ideal if you handled PCI compliance as well
- You're a naturally curious and personable engineer who can easily step in to talk to customers and identify their needs
What You'll Do
- Manage an internal system used by employees, sponsors, families and other professionals in the entertainment industry.
- Interact with others on the West Coast (ideally you can work Pacific Coast hours most of the time)
- Handle enhancements to the current system, tackle bug fixes documented in Jira, and connect with internal customers to discuss any updates or needs
- Down the road, you will spearhead the modernization of this business platform
Interested in finding out more about this .NET Software Engineer position?
Send your resume to email@example.com to apply. Direct applicants only, please. No visa sponsorship is available.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!