.NET Developer (CRM)
San Diego, California
.NET Developer (CRM) – San Diego, CA hybrid (contract to hire, no C2Cs)
Are you a highly motivated .NET Developer looking to grow with an industry-leading energy company? You will join our CRM development team to maintain and refactor current .NET code as well as test CRM configurations.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of C#.NET engineering experience, with at least 1 year of .NET Core or newer
- Full-stack development experience ideally 75% back-end 25% front-end
- Understanding of SQL Server optimizing data and SSIS
- Comfortable configuring and testing CRM systems
- Object Oriented programming experience
- Cloud knowledge of Azure services
What You'll Do:
- Support the CRM development team
- Design and build APIs, integrations, and microservices
- Assist employees and stakeholders to identify business needs and develop solutions
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $50.00 to $60.00 per hour + 30-40% annual bonus. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google