.NET Developer (Level 2)
San Diego, California
Mid-Level .NET Developer – Hybrid in San Diego, CA – $90k-105k DOE + 30-40% Bonus
Are you a self-starter who's organized and takes initiatives on design projects? This industry-leading energy company is looking for Mid-Level .NET Core Developers to build API layers on top of huge volumes of data on their CRM and Bill Compare teams. They currently have 2 openings (one role will lean heavily backend and the other will be a full-stack role).
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of C#.NET development experience, with at least 1 year of .NET Core or newer
- Understanding of SQL Server optimizing data and SSIS
- Object Oriented programming experience, preferably in C#
- Front end exposure to Angular or React (required only for the Full Stack developer opening on the Bill Compare Team)
- Cloud knowledge of Azure (ideal), AWS, or GCP, preferred
What You'll Do:
- Support either a data portal project or a bill comparison project, responsible for the development, support, and enhancements to the applications
- Design and build APIs, integrations, and microservices
- The Mid-Level Developer may assist with solution design and work closely with the product owner, lead developer, and business stakeholders to identify business needs and develop solutions
You may apply to this .NET Developer position directly or by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $105,000 per year + 30-40% annual bonus. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!