Network Administrator – Oceanside – Contract/Contract-to-hire
Have you found yourself in need of a team to work with? Look no further – our client is hiring a Network Admin to be part of their collaborative environment. If you're located in the North County, San Diego area and interested in learning more, find out how to apply below.
Who You Are:
- You have at least four (4) years' experience with computers, networks, and systems hardware
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor's degree; at minimum you have a High School Diploma and relevant training/certifications
- You have professional experience troubleshooting, managing and maintaining firewalls (Cisco ASA, FTD and FMC), routers and switches, data centers, VoIP, and network monitoring and management
- You're comfortable with hybrid cloud and on-prem environments and ideally have participated in a storage upgrade project
- You have a valid Driver's license and are comfortable being onsite in Oceanside
Send your resume to email@example.com to learn more about this Network Admin position in Oceanside.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!