*Must be located in Austin, TX*
What you'll do:
- Configure, implement and troubleshoot Cisco routers and switches
- Supporting the corporate Network offices and properties Network across the united states
- Support on premise data center
- Managing firewalls and looking at threat reports for vulnerability detection
- 5 years of experience working as a Network Administrator troubleshooting routers, switches and firewalls
- Experience with wireless networking: meraki, fortinet or ruckus. Including 8021.x
- LAN/WAN/VPN, IPSEC
Please respond directly to this ad or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $50/hour to $60/hour per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience