Network Deployment Lead (Remote – CONUS)
Network Deployment Lead – Remote – Up to $55hr – CTH – DOE
Candidates must be comfortable with 75%+ CONUS travel.
Do you have strong enterprise network deployment experience and take pride in supporting complex and dispersed environments? Are you looking to tackle complex network installations and migrations and support the planning, installing, and maintaining network and wireless equipment? If you are detail-oriented with excellent organizational, management, and multi-tasking skills, this job is for you!!
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience as a network deployment technician required
- 2 years of electronics, technical, or military training or 4 years of field service required
- Experienced with cabling and installation to BICSI and ANSI/TIA standards, including copper and fiber installations
- In-depth knowledge of current network products and recorded on Safety, Business Code of Conduct, Quality assurance, and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
What You'll Do:
- Design and document network installations, rack elevations, patch matrices, and deployment and migration methods and procedures
- Serve as onsite/remote lead, oversee network installation crews, and validate cabling crew installations
- Rack and network equipment installations, copper patch cabling, cable labeling and management, network equipment relocation, and software upgrades
- Travel more than 75% in CONUS for network installations, maintenance, and up to 20 annual migrations
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving its systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- No 'Home' location. Work will be onsite and based on consultants' location
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected rate for this role is up to $55 per hour with a salary of up to $90k upon conversion to a full-time employee. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for an experienced Network Deployment Lead eager to deliver a positive impact. Please email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at email@example.com if you'd like to grow your career in a well-known company while working with some of the most cohesive teams in the nation.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and strongly advocates diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!